- Updated On:
- February 28, 2022
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 21,780 ft2
Enjoy exclusive and luxurious living at the plains of Nanyuki, at Amara Gardens.
With only 20 units of ½ acre plots, your journey to being part of the select few in the gated community starts at Kes 2,000,000.
Amara Gardens is located on the plains of Nanyuki with great views of the snow-capped Mt Kenya, the rolling Loldaiga Hills and the beautiful Aberdare Ranges.
Amara Gardens is 17 Km away from Nanyuki town off the busy Nanyuki- Rumuruti highway.
Why invest in Amara Gardens
- Unobstructed views of Mt Kenya, Loldaiga Hills and Aberdare Ranges
- Good value for money
- Indigenous and historical flora
- Flexible 12 month payment plan
- Located in an already developed area with electricity and water points as well as solar street lights
- Exclusive and opulent lifestyle in a gated community setting
- Titles ready in 90 days
With an option of either a 5 bedroom bungalow or maisonette, home owners will enjoy:
Common/Shared On Completion:
- Modern engineered very high quality gated community
- Beautifully manicured green areas
- Round the clock security with an imposing entry, 3m Perimeter fence,
- Easy and convenient access – via a maintained cabro access roads and well-lit driveways Solar street lights and with storm water management.
- Eco-friendly environment with 30% green cover, zero emissions.
- Guaranteed modern water supply
- Children play area and green area
- Solar street lights
- Two dams and a borehole
- Service points – Metered water point, Power connection, Sewer connection
- Separate title 90 days after payment completion
- Turn Key construction of your dream home,
- Services – Design, Project Construction
- Swimming pool
- All ensuite bedrooms
- Spacious family room
- 2 car cabro paved parking
- Imported high quality interiors
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Modern Kitchens with breakfast islands and pantries
- Manicured grass lawn
- Live fence separating each house
- Bio digester
- Two detached dsq
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy (2 km)
- Mt Kenya Wildlife estate (1.7 km)
- Sweet Waters tented camps