Purpose of the role:
To attract, promote and retain a strong client base that enhances income generation and supports the growth and expansion of the Company.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Continuously and creatively source for new clients for the company’s products through personal contacts
- Follow up on leads generated by the company, ensuring that the conversion rate is maintained
- Arrange for and accompany clients for site visits and actively participate in other events to help increase the company’s client base
- Creatively and innovatively hit the set sales targets and actively suggest ways for growth, developing strategies and techniques for achievement
- Participate in demonstrations, workshops and events featuring the company products while making presentations as needed
- Participate in the review of sales performance, giving input on improvements, solutions and/or challenges as needed
- Proactively follow up with past clients and creatively cross sell products to generate repeat sales
- In consultation with the Sales Manager, develop an appropriate individual sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence in the real estate industry
Customer Relationship Management
- Build and manage rapport with customers so as to ensure client optimum acquisition, retention and income generation
- Provide existing and prospective clients with timely information on the company products, processes and the status of their accounts.
- Attend meetings with potential clients with the intention of closing sales with them
- Receive client complaints and develop mechanisms for addressing them and creatively seek solutions that satisfy the clients
- Keep lines of communications with clients open to answer any queries they might have in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of customer portfolios for ease in addressing issues and queries.
- Build and promote strong long lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs.
- Comprehensively inform clients of their credit terms obligations and responsibilities
- Follow up on sales agreements, ensuring that customers sign them off in a timely manner
- In liaison with the credit control team, actively follow up on unpaid invoices and remind clients of their payment due dates
- Keep proper records of the outstanding payments to enable proper follow up
System monitoring and updating
- Maintain an updated database for customers
- Ensure each customer experience and information is recorded in the CRM system in real time
- Work collaboratively with other members of the sales team to ensure team spirit is maintained and the overall aggregate sales are met
- Research the target market to have first-hand information on who to target to generate sales.
- A bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in a related field
- Work experience in the real estate sector
- Demonstrable sales and/or marketing experience
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience working with a Sales tracking system
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 10th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.